Saturday 3 March 2007

Spring?

Mmmm... Isn't it wonderful that spring is already giving us first signs of its presence? I can smell the fresh air, the trees and when I get up to school in the mornings, which is rather early, sometimes have to get up at 6.00, I hear the birds singing, ahhh...

So it's Saturday... from the very morning I can see and hear my dad and few other guys tiding up the backyard, preparing the ground to sow new grass on the lawn, raking up etc.
Wunderbar! I love autumn and winter for real, but after having it for half a year or so I'm just enough of it.

Just to keep you in this spring mood I highly recommend u listen to these few songs. Whenever I listen to them it makes me wanna dance, really.
So here u go:
Fatboy Slim - I See You Baby; Right Here Right Now; The Rockefeller Skank; Cuba Club - Cuba; and of course my beloved haba haba Andre TanneBerger - Let You Go.
Enjoy!

No comments: