Monday 5 February 2007

Bad news

This post won't be extremely creative, I'm just bored with writing my thesis or rather trying to do it :-/ I reached an impasse and I'm too lazy to get down to writing again... Maybe because I've had quite a hectic day, don't know. After few hours of driving from one place to the other and getting pissed off by 'Warsaw drivers' (call them whatever u like) I got home really knackered. I thought that if I sit in a comfy armchair and see what's on telly I'll relax. Nothing more wrong! I watched the news and, frankly, it wasn't a good idea coz I got even more frustrated than before... When I heard that they got rid of Minister of Defence, haba-haba Radek Sikorski, I thought: 'what the bloody hell is going on in here?!' Highly skilled, experienced and internationally respected persona is not in the government anymore. Will they ever stop being preoccupied only with their own egos and start taking seriously the future of our country? Damn it! Sikorski is one of my favourites. What a great loss...

No comments: